Welcome to CleverGreen Coworking, available on Mondays and Fridays in Hove.
Coworking is an ideal solution for freelancers and independent business owners looking for flexible options in where to work from. No memberships or monthly fees, you can book one day at a time and it’s a chance to meet others and add some conversation to your working week. You’ll find us in Hove with free parking and easy access via local bus routes.
• large airy kitchen workspace
• 8 places available
• large garden for working al fresco
• close to Hove Park for lunchtime walks
• free tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks
• competitive day rate
• hot tub available for lunch breaks (for a little extra)
Booking is easy, please click here to be taken to the booking platform:
1. Can I book for just one day?
Yes! Find the date you require and book using the link above. There is no pressure to book more than one day unless you wish to and no monthly fees.
2. I’ve never co-worked before, do I have to socialise with everyone?
No. I get it. Sometimes we have days where we just need to get our head down and work! That being said, we can also greatly benefit from having that “buzz” of energy from having people working around us, as we know how lonely it can feel working home alone.
3. Do you offer half day rates?
This is not currently an option at this time. However, this might be reconsidered if there’s a demand for for it.
4. Do you offer refunds?
Unfortunately bookings are non - refundable but they are transferable to an alternative date, if the cancellation is made up to 48 hours before the scheduled booking.
5. Is there somewhere privately I can go if I need to take a call?
Yes, a private room will be available for phone calls.
6. What hours are available?
We are open Mondays and Fridays. Your booking is from 9am until 5pm.
6. I have more questions, who can I speak to?
I’m happy to answer any questions 👍🏼Please call Jo on 07814 736486