DON'T FORGET TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR CLOTHES SWAP TENT!
We can't think of a more fun way to celebrate slow fashion than with a huge swap tent at CleverGreen Festival!
Here's how it works:👇👇👇
1) Bring up to ten items of GOOD QUALITY clothing, shoes, bags and accessories.
2) Exchange your items at the check in desk for tickets that will become your currency to "buy" other pre-loved items. Simple!
👉👉👉Momentary serious bit (sorry) Please respect our rules to ensure this event runs smoothly:
- all items need to be in good, clean, wearable condition
- you cannot take an item back once it has been handed in, even if you do not see anything else that you like. You must be willing to donate your items at the risk of not finding a swap.
- please bring your own bag! Please do not ask our volunteers for bags or hangers. Many of what we will be using will be borrowed and need to be returned.
- no pushing, shoving, stealing or haggling!
- THIS IS AN ALL DAY, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED EVENT.
- The clothes swap tent will be open from 11.30am - 6.30pm.
- We cannot reserve items for you.
- You can leave and return the tent anytime with your tickets and swap an item for something else of the same ticket value if you change your mind.
- there will be a flash sale of all leftover items at 6pm. All donations will be raised for CleverGreen Festival 2020.
We'd love to see what pre-loved treasures we've got to look forward to so why not take a pic of what you have and post it in the comments. If you see something you like the look of, make a note of it and see if you can find it on the day!
Show your tribe how you are doing your bit for slow fashion and the planet by posting on your own pages and using the hashtag #clevergreenclothesswap
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Wondering what happens to all of the items left behind? As with all CleverGreen clothes swap events, they will all be donated to Emmaus, our local homeless charity in Portslade